Saturday, June 23, 2012

Marketing - Do you ever feel like giving up?

I am new to marketing. I want to reach out to any newbies, like me. A couple of weekends ago I became very discouraged. After recruiting 9 people the week before, I was on top of the world. The week passed and not one of my downline was active, and still aren't. After being on top of the world, I found myself on the bottom of the barrel. I felt like giving up.


What did I do? At first, nothing. I allowed myself to feel sorry for myself, and almost quit. After 2 days of feeling crushed, I called one of my upline. He made my day and restored my hope and faith. He said to me, "Ally, if you ever feel like that again, call me, that is what I'm here for." Sounds so simple. However, his selflessness restored my hope and brought me out of my slump, because I knew he really cared. He told me that everyone has felt that way, including himself.

This is the essence of marketing. People helping people to succeed and reach their goals through simple caring and guidance.The best lesson I learned from all of this is that it will probably happen again, but next time I don't have to wallow in the feelings because now I know there is a way out of the slump.

Marketing, I have learned is all about trial and error throughout the learning curve. If you walk through it and don't give up you will learn lessons and find yourself one step closer to success.

So, if you're a newbie, learn from my mistake, and no matter what - Don't Give Up.

To your continued success!!


Would an internet marketing training program interest you?




No comments:

Post a Comment